Friday, May 20, 2011

Alright... This is where I draw the line

Before Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi hit Italy with her "Jersey Shore" castmates, the pint-sized reality star opened up to Out magazine about fame and why she compares herself to Lady Gaga.

"I think I always wanted to be famous, but I think I got really lucky with the 'Jersey Shore,'" she says.

Adding, "I'm definitely like one in a million. I'm just so weirdo and I don't really care what people think about me and I just say how I feel."

So how does Gaga tie in to all of this? When Snooki talks about her signature style, she has this to say about the pop superstar:

"I'm definitely my own style like, leopard print, like, total Guidette. Just like everybody loves Gaga. Why does everybody love Gaga? Because she's herself and she's not trying to be anybody but her. So I think, you know, I kinda... I'm kinda like Gaga."

We see where she was going with the statement... but really? The "Kinda" is key for swallowing that comment. 

Snooki-OUT.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment