Thursday, August 25, 2011

What will it take for you to make a change?? Having your Jaw wired shut?

On May 29th Sean Kingston was in a horrific accident in the Miami area, the scales read at more than 300 pounds, He has dropped almost 50 pounds in the last two months!

In a recent interview, Sean revealed a photo that showed him in the hospital with his mouth wired shut. Sean Kingston explained that he was going about 35 miles an hour on his jet ski during Memorial Day weekend when he miscalculated how high the tide had risen and collided with a bridge. He asked his mom to take that photo of him so it would serve as a reminder of that painful time. "I remember it, it was crazy," he said looking at the photo again. "At that time, if you notice, I got my mouth wired. Just have it as a memory, because I know the accident is always gonna live with me, but just to have a memory of that time ... I just wanted to have a picture so I can look back at that time."

A "life-or-death" jet-ski accident is what it took for him to wake up about his health. When Sean (21-years-old) sat down with MTV News on for "MTV First: Sean Kingston," and the "Beautiful Girls" singer talked about his recovery, his motivation behind getting healthy! (Never take anything for granted!)

"Actually, I shed like 45 pounds, and I've been working out every day. So I've been really getting my healthiness [together]."Right now, I do the bicycle, I do the treadmill, I play basketball. But I got to keep it up and lose more weight," Kingston continues to Sway. "It's easy to gain weight when you're in the studio. That's how it first started out but I'm cutting all that out. I don't eat after 6 [p.m.], and then I really just do the treadmill, and that's what it is. I feel a lot better."

Amazing!!! Wishing Sean continued success, and continued recovery from the injuries he sustained…. So Impressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment